What I Do
- Understand you and your business
- Investigate different lending solutions and sources of finance
- Consider secured and unsecured lending options
- Specialise in caravan parks and leisure sector, with experience in all forms of property lending and particularly bridging loans
- Give honest and open feedback on the viability of what you seek to achieve
- If finance is not what you need, I can provide consultancy support to help owners develop their businesses
- No upfront fees to look at your proposal
Who I Am
Since watching BBC’s Troubleshooter with Sir John Harvey-Jones in the early 90’s I’ve been fascinated by business and what makes each business tick. It was always about the people behind the business and how their dynamic, attitude and drivers influenced how that business would perform.
What I've Done
Yes, I’ve done the rounds! I started my banking career at The Cooperative Bank in Newport in 1986 but since then I have worked for Barclays, bought and sold my own caravan park, worked for Clydesdale Yorkshire Bank, Parklife Group, Santander and Together Money. Now, with 30 years’ experience I’ve set up Capisce Finance and I’m an independent broker and consultant.
I’d love to hear your business ideas and plans. Let’s start a conversation!